From the Architectural Control Committee
Due to the damages to existing structures and landscaping caused by the recent storm the following temporary change to the ACC Guidelines will be in effect from June 19, 2019 - September 30, 2019:
• If a repair does not vary from the original color, building, roofing or landscaping style it does not require approval from the ACC if repairs are accomplished prior to September 30, 2019.
• All changes or additions that do not exactly match that being replaced must obtain ACC approval prior to beginning the project.
• If fence height and style is the same as the one being replaced it does not currently require ACC approval.
• The requirement for two trees in the front yard is currently under review. If you have tree damage please note that the two-tree requirement is suspended until October 1, 2019 in order to promote favorable planting conditions.
• If you are not sure if the damage repair or replacement meets the guidelines, please submit a request for ACC approval.
Please direct all questions to our property manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.