Sports Courts Information
Access to the sports court area is for members of the Homeowners Association and their guests only (maximum 4 guest).
Guests must be accompanied by a homeowner.
5:00AM – 10:00PM
No usage outside from Dusk - Dawn
1. Association events have priority over all other uses.
2. Use of courts is on a first come, first serve basis
3. Basketball has preference over all other use in the Basketball courts
4. Tennis has preference over all other use in the Tennis courts
5. For safety reasons, all persons using the courts shall wear rubber-soled athletic shoes
6. No food or drink (excepting water) allowed on the courts. Please keep food to the covered tables
7. Must dispose of all trash in containers
8. No glass containers are permitted
9. No animals allowed in gated areas
10. Bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and motorized vehicles are not permitted on the courts
11. No abusive language, loud radio or excessive noise
12. No climbing
Please follow time limits when others are waiting.
1. Only half-court basketball games are allowed
2. Warming-up before game must not exceed five (5) minutes
3. Only one (1) game may be played for a maximum of thirty (30) minutes, after which time the court must be relinquished
4. Waiting players must remain in person at the court
The Homeowners Association assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or loss, theft or damage to personal property or effects left in pool area
VIOLATIONS OF COURT RULES MAY RESULT IN DISCONTINUED PRIVILEGES
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
MANAGED BY FIRSTSERVICE RESIDENTIAL
For Management Emergencies after normal business hours, call customer service 877-378-2388.
For all other inquiries or management emergencies during normal hours please call 817-380-7000.